“If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” – Tony Robbins
Do you ever feel like you want to make a change in your life? Want to change some of the relationships in your life? The time is now to change the narrative. After you listen to the episode, share your #ChangeTheNarrative story in the comments below (and on social media).
#1 Identify what you want – If you refuse to get real with yourself to determine what you want and what you don’t want, you can’t change your story
#2 Create a list of people or obstacles standing in your way – This list will be one of the most important lists that you will ever make
#3 Create your action plan to attack your list – Identifying problems without creating solutions is useless
#4 Keep moving forward (and don’t look back) – Once you are WokeNFree, there is no reason to live another way!
#5 Share Your Story – The more we discuss the progress and improvements in our lives, the more we can inspire others to do the same
Can we ALL agree to…
- Tell the truth
- Understand what our friends and family want
- Learn how to love ourselves and others
- Ask for help
- Create healthy boundaries in personal and professional relationships
- Speak words of positivity to ourselves and others
- Intentionally contribute goodness to the world
- Understand that we are all connected (One Human Race & One World)
- Embrace knowledge for personal and professional improvement on an ongoing basis
- Music Intro/Outro: “Thoughts” by Killah Smilez
- Music Outro: “Explained” by Killah Smilez
- Make sure you check out the Killah Smilez song on Amazon
- Catch the music video by Killah Smilez HERE
Do you want to join the show as a guest on an upcoming episode? Contact us HERE
Don’t forget to submit a scenario to us for SCENARIO TIME!
Have you reviewed our show yet? Pick your platform of choice HERE
This post contains affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and buy something, WokeNFree will earn a small commission from the advertiser at no additional cost to you.