Date effective: September 5, 2017
Last updated: September 5, 2017
Your privacy is important to WokeNFree Podcast. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that WokeNFree Podcast collects, and the ways in which WokeNFree Podcast uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
WokeNFree Podcast may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to WokeNFree Podcast.
Using personal information
WokeNFree Podcast may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where WokeNFree Podcast discloses your personal information to its agents or subcontractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, WokeNFree Podcast may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Updating this statement